Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Good Job Mets

They're losing, but they actually did something good for the fans tonight.  It's a crappy night out and they've announced that anyone with tickets for tonights game can get tickets for a game in the Pirates series May 30th-June 2nd.  Even if tonight's game was attended.  This is on the heels of the Yankees doing the same thing twice already this month.  It's a nice gesture, however I think they should have offered an exchange for any other value game (which is the same ticket category) this season, subject to availability.  But it's still a nice thing - even if it's one step down from the Yankees (which is no surprise).

Now the weather is looking crappy for tomorrow night as well.  I wonder if the same thing will be offered. I'm going to the game - and I already have tickets to one of the games in the Pirates series.  The weather is looking even more crappy for Saturday against the Diamondbacks - another game I'll be going to.  I sense a weather pattern here.

Yo-ho, yo-ho.  A Pirates life for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment