Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Snow in May

A mix of rain and snow in May.  What the hell?  That's Colorado for you.  It still amazes me why Colorado doesn't have a dome.  One of these years, the Rockies are going to make to the World Series.  They'll probably end up playing the Twins and we'll have blizzards delaying the series until spring training.

I'll admit, I didn't see the game last night, but when I was listening to the FAN this morning while driving to work, I heard that both Ike Davis and David Wright got hurt on an infield popup.  David was scheduled to sit out with a bad back and Ike was in a walking boot.  So if the game was not snowed out, rained out or whatever the hell they feel like calling it - was it going to look like a spring training lineup?  What were we going to see - Murphy at Third, Turner at First and Hu at Second?

No comments:

Post a Comment