- Jamie Carroll is hitting .314 with a .382 OBP in 236 at bats.
- Rafael Furcal is making $13MM and is hitting .212 in 66 at bats - currently on the DL
- Hiroki Kuroda has a 3.31 ERA in 89 innings
- Jonathon Broxton - 5.68 ERA in 12 innings and on the DL
- Rod Barajas - 8 HR and .222 batting average in 180 at bats
- Vincente Padilla - 8.2 innings pitched - had neck surgery and could be out for the year
- Heath Bell - 2.79 ERA and 18 saves
- Ryan Ludwick - .259 BA and 8 HR in 247 at bats
- Fukudome - hitting .296 with a .408 OBP in 189 at bats with 3 HR.
- Carlos Pena - batting .218 with 10 HR.
- John Grabow - 5.19 ERA in 29 innings, 29 appearances
- Clint Barmes - hitting . 219 in 155 at bats
- Jim Thome - on the DL
- Michael Cuddyer - .282 with 10 HR
- Jason Kubel - .310, 5 HR, 30 RBI
- Matt Capps - 4.20 ERA with 10 saves
- Jason Kendall - on the DL with a shoulder surgery
- Kyle Davies - on the DL but making rehab starts in the minors
- Bruce Chen - on the DL and making rehab starts in the minors
- Jeff Francis - 4.83 ERA in 91 innings and 15 starts
I could see Jamie Carroll going to someone looking for an extra stick. Hiroki Kuroda could be that extra arm teams are looking for. Rod Barajas - eh, we knew what he was with the Mets. Heath Bell - likely to go. Ludwig? Who knows. Fukudome - the batting average is there, but there's no pop. The Cubs would have to pick up part of the contract for a rental player. Pena may do better in a change of scenery. Grabow? Dime a dozen. Clint Barmes - good luck getting a taker. The Twins could be interesting - they got off to such a terrible start, but they're now on a streak and they have parts that other teams could want. Jeff Francis maybe if a team wants some innings, but he's not going to make a difference in a pennant race.